-76

Since when did suffocating someone become kinky, amirite?

Vindicare-jjls avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 14
The voters have decided that Vindicare-jjl is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it actually increases pleasure. science will show you somewhere out there! It's the reason I jerk off in the the closet dresses as spiderman hanging from my belt

because people realized guys got hard when they were hanged

There's always two sides to something, and that's kinky and not kinky. There's always a kinky version.

@There's always two sides to something, and that's kinky and not kinky. There's always a kinky version.

Ahh yes I will suffocate my partner until they're almost dead and then let them breath so romantic

@Vindicare-jjl Ok?....a n d?

That's not my business, but I don't think that you are in a position to judge people based on this things.

@Legomanfr That's not my business, but I don't think that you are in a position to judge people based on this things.

I'm just giving my honest opinion not saying "cHoCkInG iS wRoNg TrEaT yOuR pArTnEr LiKe A hUmAn BeInG"

Feeling someone else in control is hot for a lot of people. Choking someone is a lot of control. It makes you trust them. As sort of a masochist it also feels good.

Anonymous