+138

No one is self made! amirite?

Water-into-weeds avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Water-into-weed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We're all a product of our environment.

Well, in a way we are self-made. People have a lot of choices in life - that's where a person is self-made. Not saying there aren't road blocks, but a person decides their attitude toward something - no one else can do that for them.

@beachbum Well, in a way we are self-made. People have a lot of choices in life - that's where a person is self-made. Not...

Exactly.
If you go to the extreme sides of the spectrum.

A person that has worked very hard to get where they are at, wont believe that.
On the other end, a lazy bum will totally agree.

@DandyDon Exactly. If you go to the extreme sides of the spectrum. A person that has worked very hard to get where they are...

The person who has worked hard has made the choice to do so - their attitude, their decision. The person who is a lazy bum made the choice to be lazy - again, their attitude. Again, not saying that life doesn't throw up a lot of road blocks, but there are so many times in life where the only choice/control a person has is their attitude at some point. I've been in many situations beyond my control where my only choice was my attitude - after that I could move on and act.

@DandyDon Yea, you can be positive or negative, that makes a lot of difference.

I see, sadly, that a lot of people don't agree. No wonder the country is in the shape it's in.

@beachbum I see, sadly, that a lot of people don't agree. No wonder the country is in the shape it's in.

Seems to be no shortage of lazy bones.

when they downvote me, I take it as an upvote, keep em coming because it wont stop me from doing anything.

Positive y smilie

Anonymous