-58

Smart people read the news...sheep just watch, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
1 17
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"SHEEP" is a lazy word used by watchers.

@DandyDon can you please shut the fuck up

@@DandyDon can you please shut the fuck up

Well since you said please....ummmm......no

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -16Reply

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -22Reply

MSM and celebrities have a large heard.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -24Reply
@DandyDon MSM and celebrities have a large heard.

if I wanted to see this I would’ve looked it up myself, now fuck off and stop spamming YT links

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -33Reply
@DandyDon

you are such a racist asshole.

@you are such a racist asshole.

Yea I know, its all you people have got....
"racist,racist,your shoes untied, you're a racist "
"You don't think like me, you're a racist,"

"Joe Biden wants me to label everyone a racist because the Democratic Party needs 90% of the black vote, to have any chance"

Do you ever get tired of trying to project what you are, onto other people?
Democrats have been trying this for years and its getting them nowhere.

When Trump wins again, you'll do your usual, blame the Russians or some bullshit like that, because it can't be your party, the party that needs racism, to keep them alive.

You can keep trying to project your racism on me but you're wasting your time.

@DandyDon Yea I know, its all you people have got.... "racist,racist,your shoes untied, you're a racist " "You don't think...

you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist you're a racist ....and btw....you're a racist !

My guy I’m right-wing too but you don’t need to write an entire fucking paragraph because of a comment.

Also you’re the only one being racist here bud

@My guy I’m right-wing too but you don’t need to write an entire fucking paragraph because of a comment. Also...

I'm not "your guy" and I don't care if you're left, right wing or straight out of the bulls ass. I'll write what I please.
I know you demos can't stand facts, its like sunlight to vampires.

You didn't have to write all that, just to give me the standard demo answer.
"you're a racist, I'm going tell my momma"

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -14Reply
Anonymous