+60

History may not be linear but a never ending circle.We wouldn't know who's more advanced cause the previous civilizations are dead. amirite?

Velstroms avatar History
0 4
The voters have decided that Velstrom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This reminds me to dark souls

@Velstrom Why so?

(sorry for eventual errors and eventual misinformation, im not english and I've been away from dark souls from a long time)
In case you have never played dark souls, for a few reasons humans over time experiences a curse, called "curse of the undead". This curse can be recognised by the "undead mark", a circular shaped sing that appears on the cursed's skin. The mark itself has a few different abstract meanings, Including representing the circularity of the destiny for humans. This because humans are bound by fate to "link the flame", a process which premises the "first flame" (The source of life) to continue it's burning and so continue life to prosperate. This phenomenon causes humans to fall in despair over and over.

@baron7755 (sorry for eventual errors and eventual misinformation, im not english and I've been away from dark souls from a...

It's okayy,but holy crap this is interesting!Thanks for the analogy it's refreshing to see from another perspective.