-81

Black rappers are better then white ones because they can use ALL words, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
0 15
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Black privilege.

This is the reasoning, insane people on the left, have. (not saying ALL, if you're insane, you know who your are....or maybe you don't. )

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -17Reply
@DandyDon Black privilege. This is the reasoning, insane people on the left, have. (not saying ALL, if you're insane, you...

what's the matter donny are you afraid of having to share your cream with some chocolate? hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@what's the matter donny are you afraid of having to share your cream with some chocolate? ...

Our boy Donny would surely have never owned any slaves if he lived in antebellum Murica. Nor taken advantage of the female help. Wink. Wink.

I tried to get a laugh from that but it doesn't make much sense.

I know you didn't watch the video because the facts would burn out your msm soaked brain.
The nonsense remarks and downvotes, make me want to keep spreading the truth.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -18Reply
@DandyDon I tried to get a laugh from that but it doesn't make much sense. I know you didn't watch the video because the...

You're obviously being paid by someone to disseminate such drivel. Have you no conscience? What does your wife (maniac smilie - yeah, right!) say about your maniacal adherence to the Trumpist doctrine?

@You're obviously being paid by someone to disseminate such drivel. Have you no conscience? What does your wife...

Absolutely not, nor am i being paid to say this- i swear on my life. In fact i would pay lots of money if more people would take the advice of people like dandy don and candace owens. Youre scared to watch the vid. If u did, first off you prob wouldnt be able to understand a word said, and second u would actually admit u were wrong (for possibly the first time ever). If u posted a vid with half the good content that has id be shocked!

@Absolutely not, nor am i being paid to say this- i swear on my life. In fact i would pay lots of money if more...

You can't reason with them.
They don't care about facts, all they know is what msm and Hollywood celebrities, fill their head with.
Insults for everyone, they want the black vote but treat them like little kids that don't know any better.
They just don't realize how many people are leaving their thug mentality party.

Like I said before, just like when they thought Hillary was an automatic win, because that's what their precious msm and Hollywood celebrities told them to believe, with their fake polls and information.

It's going to be tears flowing again and they'll blame conspiracies, rigged voting, Russians, black/white supremacist, white supremacist, aliens, their neighbors dog etc.

And run right back to being coddled by msm and know it all celebrities.
Some of them will never wake up, while acting "woke", while others are leaving them in droves.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply
@DandyDon

Now I'm bored. Go away

@Now I'm bored. Go away

Don't be that way. Stand and fight, Don.
Biden is a poor choice, I agree. The man is boring beyond belief and quite possibly beyond his expiry date but this will be - not may be - a choice of who'll be the vice president. Susan Rice will be your eventual POTUS.

Dave forgot we loved him because he was smart andcan make anything funny...i guess i was wrong..this aint funny or smart...he needs to smoke more weed he seems amped up on adderall...stick to jokes dave because your gonna get more people hurt talking like that

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Toounknown Dave forgot we loved him because he was smart andcan make anything funny...i guess i was wrong..this aint funny or...

That's the idiots they idolize, he shows exactly what they're about.
Tearing up, burning, killing because they can't get their way, like spoiled little kids.

Dave looks like he's a coke line away from becoming a permanent vegetable.