-81

The only girl I want to hear from won't speak to me. What kind of Hell is this, amirite?

Relationships
0 25
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yea, your perils are well documented.... by you.

Play it cool... Ignore her , wait it out hopefully something terrible happens in her life so she will become dependant on you, then when shes vulnerable shes yours.... Face it people suck...learn to live alone, there are no soulmates , there is NOT someone for everyone.... ....you have to do something to make someone love you

@Toounknown Play it cool... Ignore her , wait it out hopefully something terrible happens in her life so she will become...

Much appreciated your advice, Too, but no can do... I love her so this is a NO fucking go...

I want NOTHING terrible ever to happen to her. I love her but the "us" was never meant to be. It's that's simple.

@I want NOTHING terrible ever to happen to her. I love her but the "us" was never meant to be. It's that's simple.

I m sorry...i was trying to be funny...i just meant like she loses her job or something..some women dont want relationships unless they need help...i say get over her and find a girl worth your time

@Toounknown Haha...im stupid so you dont have to be

You're no such thing. You may be unschooled (admit it) but you seem to resist the thought you could ever be taken seriously or, even, loved.

Oh not gonna lie that is horrible advice. For myself, maybe the person should try not being a mother fucking asshole for starters. Reading the rest of your advice if women don't want a relationship unless they need help is rather sad on their part.

I'm going through something right now and I sure as shit won't use it to ontain a relationship. In fact I thought I was doing good hiding it until I had to explain why I wasn't mad at someone and I had to explain why I needed of work this week.

Gonna go out on a limb and say try not being an asshole. You never know what pain people suffer in silence. Not everyone broadcast their lives publicly

@Too funny !

I fail to see the humor in this situation

@Lil_Princess I fail to see the humor in this situation

yea, yea, of course you don't. what will you do? see?

@yea, yea, of course you don't. what will you do? see?

Oh what will I do...think the answer to that is simple which is not waste my time with the likes of you of course

@Lil_Princess Oh what will I do...think the answer to that is simple which is not waste my time with the likes of you of course

just like your on again off again "friend" your perils are well documented.... by you.

@just like your on again off again "friend" your perils are well documented.... by you.

There are things I choose to share and things I choose not to share and I have the right to do both.

You don't have a clue of anything going on in my life.

@let's keep it that way. you have shared enough.

You should be ashamed of yourself bullying her constantly.

She suffers from severe depression and she shares her life events with everyone so that others who are experiencing the same trauma know they are not alone.

@you first princess.

princess loves these posts because she thinks they be all about her.

@princess loves these posts because she thinks they be all about her.

yea, it's hard to imagine two people being that hard up for attention on a opinion website. take it to a virtual bedroom !