+100

Animals get 20 minutes old and already know what to do, amirite?

Vindicare-jjls avatar Animals & Nature
0 11
The voters have decided that Vindicare-jjl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I read an interesting article one time talking how we are supposed to develop for longer than 9 months in the womb but women couldn't handle the growing size so we evolved to be born earlier.
Which is why we need much more care in the beginning than most animals.

@Jordantom16 I read an interesting article one time talking how we are supposed to develop for longer than 9 months in the womb...

I don't know, we have the most complex brain in the animal kingdom it only make sense we have the longest upbringing. Compare it to other smart mammals like apes and elephants, they also have a long upbringing but not quite as long.

Ever since we started walking upright, the women's hips became too small for our relatively big brain, which is why we are born "half cooked"

25 years in and still writing my own instruction manual

Plot twist- Humans refuse to wear masks

This from twt?

That's because humans born before they're "supposed to" so they can fit through