+29

It doesn't matter how big your penis is if it can't make someone happy. amirite?

Mytokhondrias avatar Holidays & Birthdays
0 66
The voters have decided that Mytokhondria is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just ask Melania. She only wanted a large wallet. Trump's pecker never matter.

I exude medium dick energy

Penis isnt the problem.

Qrusaders avatar Qrusader Yeah You Are +3Reply

My penis tells jokes and complemets you...one time my penis waited for me after work , in the car with my favorate ice cream with whip cream...my penis volunteers..my penis will let you drive his Ferrari.. . my penis makes other people so happy, that it would break his puny lil penis heart to tell him how small he is.

Just ask Monica Lewinsky.

@DandyDon Just ask Monica Lewinsky.

When Monica serviced Bill's d*ck,
She SAID, "OMG, it's so THICK!
It tastes BETTER than pizza,
And certainly meets a
Chick's wish for a mouthful real quick."

@You show everyone what class you do not have.

The elderly lady never could  stand it when I made fun of the Clintons' class.   hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell The elderly lady never could  stand it when I made fun of the Clintons' class.  

Only you are still thinking about the Clintons. I guess Trump is an embarrassment to you.

@Only you are still thinking about the Clintons. I guess Trump is an embarrassment to you.

Nah, Dandy Don mentioned Monica, and I responded to him, so that makes two of us who think about the Clintons.
And then, true to your usual script, you rushed to the Clintons’ defense, so that makes three of us.    hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

And as for Trump, you guess wrong, as usual. I told you two or three years ago that I left my 2016 ballot blank on the presidential line.
Looks like that might happen again in 2020. It surely won’t be for demented Joe.  hehe smilie

@You like men with dementia.

Not a chance. If I did, I would be voting for that demented fool the Democrats are putting up for puppet president.

@trump is batshit crazy and demented. he sounds drunk when he talks.

OK, let’s assume Trump is all you say he is.
The only reason we got him in the first place was because of Hillary’s stupidity.
And if Trump gets re-elected, it will be because the Dems had nothing better to offer than poor old senile Biden.   hello smilie hehe smilie

@hillary won the popular vote. trump will win nothing this time around.

Too bad for Hilary that she was too dumb to realize that it's the electoral vote that counts.
And too bad for her that she foolishly believed the NY Times' foolish election projections.  biggrin smilie

@go back to your day job. your poetry sucks.

I remember someone else who used to say that. biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

She downvoted a lot too. biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I remember someone else who used to say that.         She...

You must think about her a lot and be quite jealous.

@You must think about her a lot and be quite jealous.

She was over 70 years old, and liked to pretend she was a glamorous young woman.

And often said people were jealous of her.   hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell She was over 70 years old, and liked to pretend she was a glamorous young woman. And often said people were...

Funny you mention age since you spend your time flirting with a guy that is almost eighty years old. hello smilie

@Funny you mention age since you spend your time flirting with a guy that is almost eighty years old.

The 80 year old guy, unlike S---z, never used a 20-something pornstar pic as an avatar.    
hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell The 80 year old guy, unlike S---z, never used a 20-something pornstar pic as an avatar.     ...

No but his picture is ancient and he talks dirty just like you do. You must be real proud of yourself.

@No but his picture is ancient and he talks dirty just like you do. You must be real proud of yourself.

His avatar pic is about 15 years out of date, but it is a real pic, unlike the elderly lady’s avatar, which was a 50-year anachronism, not to mention that it wasn’t ever a picture of the elderly lady at all.    hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@You sound very obsessed. I suppose you have wings too and we are to believe you.

Only in your fevered imagination.
And my wings are symbolic; I use them to fly rings around silly lefties. biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@notice all your comments are about lefties. shows your obsession.

She was always obsessed about liberals. She must have no life.

Nah, my comments are all about lefties only when the lefties are swarming.

Wait!!!!! That's a pornstar, no way there's a pornstar on this site. hehe smilie

@Wait!!!!! That's a pornstar, no way there's a pornstar on this site.

Thinkerbell thinks she's a pornstar but is only a wanna be like her poetry. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell thinks she's a pornstar but is only a wanna be like her poetry.

Oh no, she's a pornstar for sure. Just do a Google image reverse and you'll see. She's not the lil ole lady from Indiana. hehe smilie

Thinkerbell, unlike S---z, never used a pornstar pic as an avatar.    hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Thinkerbell, unlike S---z, never used a pornstar pic as an avatar.    

Stinkerbell only has a filthy mouth and then calls herself a Christian.

@Stinkerbell only has a filthy mouth and then calls herself a Christian.

Says The elderly Christian lady who used a pornstar for an avatar, and was permanently banned for habitually abusing other members. hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

“Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”

@Thinkerbell Says The elderly Christian lady who used a pornstar for an avatar, and was permanently banned for habitually...

So if you were banned, how did you get back on? Glad you can admit you are an elderly lady and abuse members. hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@So if you were banned, how did you get back on? Glad you can admit you are an elderly lady and abuse members...

stinkerbell's friends are all banned from here so she buzzes in to make trouble because she has no life.

@stinkerbell's friends are all banned from here so she buzzes in to make trouble because she has no life.

"...she buzzes in..."

Say... that script sounds very familiar too.
Let' see now... BINGO!
Another anonymous banned libby.  hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

"stinkerbell's friends are all banned..."

Says the anonymous commenter who was banned.   hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell "stinkerbell's friends are all banned..."     Says the anonymous commenter who was banned.   ...

i bet a few of your socks got banned including your boyfriend platinum who was a moderator. says a lot. hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@i bet a few of your socks got banned including your boyfriend platinum who was a moderator. says a lot. ...

Hi Dennis,
Didn't the FBI convict you? Are you out of jail? and are you planning to marry the lil ole lady from Indiana?hehe smilie

@Hi Dennis, Didn't the FBI convict you? Are you out of jail? and are you planning to marry the lil ole lady from...

hi synyster. didn't you get permanently banned from here? did similar worlds kick you off yet?

“i bet a few of your socks got banned…”
Nah, unlike you, I never needed a sock, since I’ve never been banned on any site.
hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Your premise is wrong, as usual.
I am here because I was never banned, unlike the elderly Christian lady with the pornstar avatar who habitually abused other members.  hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Your premise is wrong, as usual. I am here because I was never banned, unlike the elderly Christian lady with the...

your here to contribute what? to obsess over liberals that take up all that space in your head? bored in other places? thought so. sucks to only hang out with other losers that got banned from here.

@your here to contribute what? to obsess over liberals that take up all that space in your head? bored in other...

Says the banned loser who can only hang out and obsess anonymously with other anonymous banned losers. hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

There was NEVER a pornstar on site;
S---z fooled NOBODY, try as she might.
She was JUST an old lady
Whose motives were shady,
With wits, that like Biden’s, were slight.    hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@You sure are obsessed about somebody.

Nah, just amused to see that the elderly lady with the pornstar avatar is still anonymously lurking here.
It explains just who has been flooding the site with downvotes.   hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Nah, just amused to see that the elderly lady with the pornstar avatar is still anonymously lurking here. It...

I think you are the one downvoting everyone and trying to start trouble with someone you are obsessed with. Are you bored with flirting with Platinum or have you been replaced? Poor pitiful fly.

@I think you are the one downvoting everyone and trying to start trouble with someone you are obsessed with. Are...

Gee, I must be downvoting myself then, and upvoting everyone who disagrees with me.

And no, I’m not bored with Platinum; I just stopped by here at Amirite after a several month hiatus, only to find that a few old silly lefties are still here, albeit in the anonymous underground, since they were mostly banned for their bad behavior.
Kind of like turning over a rock in the garden, and seeing the maggots and grubs scurry about.  hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Gee, I must be downvoting myself then, and upvoting everyone who disagrees with me.     And no, I’m not bored...

all your rightie friends got banned but you won't admit that including fat old saggy demented platinum.

@all your rightie friends got banned but you won't admit that including fat old saggy demented platinum.

Some of them did get banned, and some left because the site is dead.
But in your case, not only did your lefty friends get banned, YOU got banned as well.
hello smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

It's not the size that matters it's how ya use it

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -32Reply