-62

School is where i witnessed my first sexism and racism incident, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Education
0 7
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would say, in the Eagle Scouts.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -16Reply
@DandyDon I would say, in the Eagle Scouts.

I would say racist. Everything you post is depicting black people in a very negative light. Shame on you.

@I would say racist. Everything you post is depicting black people in a very negative light. Shame on you.

Try watching the video dumbass.

You have a problem with black people?
Do you not see the black man talking?
Typical racist.
Try to label everyone else as a racist but the true colors fly Out.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -12Reply

Lately these posts have been the smartest and most level headed you can find...watch them

@Toounknown Lately these posts have been the smartest and most level headed you can find...watch them

Their heads are so clogged with msm bullshit, it doesn’t matter to them.

The only thing that matters to those zombies is to oppose anything I say with childish tactics.......standard liberal “You’re a racist” mentality
They take these videos as an attack on them, when it’s just common sense.
This is the stuff msm won’t show them, so they can push their “Evil White” agenda.
Common sense will tell you, something’s wrong, if the information on crime you’re getting, is always showing one side as the victim and purposely leaving things like this out of their reports and never reporting on black on black killings that happen everyday, in these democratic ran cities, they can keep their head in the sand with msm.

It’ll be fun to watch the tears flow when Trump wins again.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -14Reply