+240

So you think liberals are all brainwashed when it's really Trumpsters that always answer with the same stupid videos and memes. amirite?

Politics
0 14

I think it's good to see these people as they really are, instead of all the nonsensical bs they throw up on this sight. I kinda like the thought that they are diminished to silly memes and ridiculous videos. Yes, keep them coming!

@I think it's good to see these people as they really are, instead of all the nonsensical bs they throw up on this...

You call them ridiculous but have you watched them? Or do you just push it to the side because you can "see right through them." Because to me it seems that if you focused more on the fact then your feelings then you would realize the ridiculous videos aren't as ridiculous as you may believe.

Thanks, I'll keep putting more for people to watch.
You lefties don't watch them anyway, you just read the title and pop off with stupid shit.
Like the ole leftist standard(the one where you try to project away, what you really are)
"You're a racist"

The reason you demos want to call everyone racist ( even black people, that god forbid, they think for their selves and chose not to be a Demo) is because if you don't get 95% of the black vote, you don't have a chance in hell of winning.

That's the reason for this "Evil white people" agenda.
You're not fooling people like you think you are, black people are leaving your party.

That's why when a lefty sees a black person that's not on their side, they call that black person all kind of derogatory names.

Evil white liberals try to control blacks but want to project their racism on everyone else

The party that invented the KKK and passed all laws that hurt blacks.
That's what the demos are and always will be.

Now tell me I posted too long of a reply, and I'll go back to more videos, instead of wasting my time typing.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -23Reply
@DandyDon Thanks, I'll keep putting more for people to watch. You lefties don't watch them anyway, you just read the title...

I think you can do as you wish, whatever makes you feel good. It's all a hot mess no matter what you post. People are not as dumb, they see right thru you.

Whether I type or post videos, you wont take the time to listen either way, so why waste my time typing.
Its like trying to have a conversation with a kid, holding his ball and threatening to go home.

I post that Joe Biden meme because I rather you stare at that and quit answering me with stupidity..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon No Way -30Reply
@Lil_Princess

Why are you personally attacking the poster for a political opinion? You complain all the time that you are picked on. Seems hypocritical, don't you think?