-63

The time cherished magazine " The Racist"... in light of current events ,has changed its name to " people who like to race", amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
1 16
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think Trumpsters are the ones causing a lot of the division. They know they are losing in the polls.

@I think Trumpsters are the ones causing a lot of the division. They know they are losing in the polls.

Bwahahahaaaa, You mean the same polls that told you Hillary couldn’t possibly lose.
I didn’t know BLM and Antifa were all of a sudden Republicans, they’re doing all the robbing, killing and stealing, in the name of the demos, who also think it’s necessary to just let them get away with what they’re doing, because “it’s just protesting” and blame everything on the police.
Your delusion is why you’ll be crying, when Trump wins again
Keep listening to your msm, yea they don’t lie to you.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -13Reply

They should’ve changed it too “Bipedal Butthurt”.

Wow when did the world become so butthurt over the slightest thing.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -20Reply
@Lil_Princess Wow when did the world become so butthurt over the slightest thing.

When you’re an American hating leftist, it just becomes natural.
Next we’ll have to say “pigment challenged paper” instead of “white paper”.

Stupid people, that need to be made to feel better with stupid reasonings.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -12Reply
@DandyDon Yes they do.

I hope its not as bad as we make it sound

@Toounknown I hope its not as bad as we make it sound

It’s not that bad for me, if people chose to cave in like that, they must feel guilty about something.

I don’t believe in “white privilege”, I’ve never owned slaves, I treat people the way they treat me, no matter what skin color they have.

The only person I’ll ever kneel for is god, I’m not backing off, or caving in on my beliefs for anyone.
All these lefties that think everyone’s a racist, just because they don’t agree with their screwed up ideas, are wasting their time and breathe, calling me that ,
They might as well go stand in their bathroom and call their toilet racist.

Better yet, turn and face the mirror and say “racist” because that’s where the real racists are, it’s always on their mind to try and call someone else that, to try and keep it off of theirselves.