+43

True representation of fear is when you touch your pocket while walking along a street and you don't feel your phone. amirite?

Technology
0 28

My phone has "IF FOUND PLEASE CALL " and my SO's number really big. My friends always laugh when they see it but hey this thing is expensive and if I lose it I want it back!

Or wallet.

Ggezpzmuppys avatar Ggezpzmuppy Yeah You Are +8Reply

i don't have a phone

I FEAR NOTHING

I don't own a phone, I am fearless!

More a true representation of phone addiction

I recently switched from using a wallet in my back pocket to having one of those phone cases that doubles as a wallet. I've experienced this feeling multiple times as I keep forgetting everything is now with my phone. I usually do the ol' pat the pockets routine of "Phone, keys, wallet" and need to remember that I no longer have the wallet lol

or house keys when you get to the front steps

Or when you get lost in the grocery store and can't find your mom

Yesterday i was walkung behind someone in a shopping mall and his phone was more than 50% sticking out of his back pocket. it gave me anxiety.

This got me thinking of growing up in the 80s/90s and going out on a bike ride or hanging out with friends, no contact with parents. Coming home before bed to no questions from adults just a hello and some dinner. Can't imagine being so disconnected from my son now.

Brooo no now I can't sleep

I feel phantom buzzing in my pocket even when my phone's not there.

and then remember ur broke af and dont have a phone, only a 10 year old computer.

I have, on a not insignificant number of times, spent time while on the phone, looking for said phone.

It's like if you're naked or something

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

True fear is when you touch the back pocket of your pants to see if the phone is there - realise it's in the bag - and then realise that you've just slapped your ass randomly in public.

What about when you go to touch your pocket to check for your phone only to find out you're not wearing pants

What's funny is I usually end up finding it in my other pocket after panicking and searching everywhere.

That's what you have an asshole for

My heart felt this

*True representation of fear is when you touch your pocket while walking along a street and you feel another hand.

As a helicopter mechanic I feel this fear so profoundly and so frequently it is ravaging my health

Felt this deeply man.