-78

Alllivesmatter
Amirite

Law
2 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

black lives matter is a time for black people to finally get the same recognition as white people.

@black lives matter is a time for black people to finally get the same recognition as white people.

What recognition do white people get for being white? Is there a white history month? Is there white entertainment television? Is there a national association for the advancement of white people? Heck, has Trump ever mentioned white unemployment numbers?

Personally I think black people should get the same recognition as white people: none. You're an individual, you should be recognized for your accomplishments, not the color of your skin or any other thing you didn't choose.

I'm ready for everyone to yell at me and to respond to any questions you may have. But in my honest opinion, Black Lives Matter has gone a bit too far. George Floyd didn't deserve to die, we can all agree on that, but do you really think he would want hundreds of people to die because of him? For example, there's a big group of rioters that have closed off all police from a place in Seattle, which has always had a bad crime rate. While the protesters are wanting peace and love, there is a BIG difference between a protest and a riot. Nobody is talking abut it but there was a boy around 19 years old who passed away in Seattle recently and the whole place kept it on the down-low because it would ruin the whole peace and love thing. In and out of Seattle has been a lot of sad deaths. Such as some kids getting caught in crossfire. But nobody is talking about them are they?
If you look at statistics, that are telling the truth, there has been more black on black deaths then white on black. Plus there has never been any protest or backlash like this for a black cop killing a white person before.
A big part of the BLM group is the fact that blacks were slaves to whites before. But you also have to take into account the fact that there were free black men and black slave owners as well! And slaves back then didn't get treated as bad as everyone makes it out to be. In fact Thomas Jefferson the 3rd president of the U.S was rumored to have an affair with one of them and maybe even a child! Plus, Africa of all places still has slavery. Another thing is that, back then, slaves wanted to get bought so they could get out of Africa where they lived in huts of mud. When they became a slave they were given shelter and food!
I say All lives matter because my whole neighborhood is people of different races, and all of us are friends.
Anyway, i'm open to questions if anybody has one.
Here's an example
There was a video but it flagged it cause of the link
If you can't view this video, let me give you a breakdown. In Melbourne June 14th, there was a 16 year old Caucasian girl who was ganged up on by a gang of 8 colored individuals brutally beat her down with her doing nothing in return. And one of the scariest parts was that there were bystanders watching all of this play out! The group was so proud of themselves that they POSTED IT ON SNAPCHAT! She was given broken ribs and bruising to her face and two black eyes.There's an example.

Another thing to take into account is that the rioters are tearing down statues of people like Thomas Jefferson who did a lot for people of color.

AnonymousUser116s avatar AnonymousUser116 Yeah You Are -15Reply

They do to me, I don't pick and chose.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -22Reply
@DandyDon They do to me, I don't pick and chose.

you like liberals? you like black people? your posts say something different.

@you like liberals? you like black people? your posts say something different.

My posts say what they say, your twisted liberal mind, twist it, how you want to see it.

Will you ever learn, trying to call me a racist or whatever, you wish I was, wont work.

I like you, as much as you like me.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply