-84

Guns are part of the second amendment and we should be allowed to open carry, amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar Law
2 18
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Think it through dimwit. All of us? Even the minorities you hate?

@Think it through dimwit. All of us? Even the minorities you hate?

If you think it through, there are background checks. If all of the people with a good background had a gun, there wouldn't be somebody who would walk into a bank and order everyone to get on the ground and give them all their money if they knew that at least 70 % of those people were armed.

@Relax, Rambo. Take it fucking easy. Why so reactionary?

he chews on body building steroids and has a small dick. nothing new with that guy.

Sorry if that offended you in any way shape or form, just stating my opinion. Like you did.

@AnonymousUser116 Sorry if that offended you in any way shape or form, just stating my opinion. Like you did.

You didn't offend me.
As citizens, each and everyone of us has been accorded a voice - by the most avowed and perfect understanding of the human condition as should ever have been understood.

@AnonymousUser116 I agree.

I disagree. Ha!
Are there guns in heaven?

@I disagree. Ha! Are there guns in heaven?

I doubt it, but that's mostly because we won't need them. If it really is heaven then there will be no need for violence.

@AnonymousUser116 If you think it through, there are background checks. If all of the people with a good background had a gun, there...

Demos don't like people being able to protect their selves.

They think everyone is as careless with a gun, as they would be.

Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn......inside the barn.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply

I don't have a problem with concealed carry.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -13Reply
@DandyDon I don't have a problem with concealed carry.

You got kids, right?

My guess is no.

@You got kids, right? My guess is no.

What kind of ignorant reply is that?
Learn safety like with anything else.

You got kids right?....yes?..... quit driving cars.....stupid.

Doesn't bother me if someone chooses to carry or not. What I can't wrap my head around is the simpletons who think a 101 gun laws are gonna solve the issue.

Criminals don't care where the gun comes from if they want it then they will get it.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply
@AnonymousUser116 Yeah, it will just cause them to move to the black market, which is harder to monitor.

Around here if I wanted a gun I just gotta drive to a town 20 minutes away (according to the way I drive 10 minutes) with a case of beer and trade it for a gun . Not something I do however it is common knowledge in Indiana

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -22Reply