-80

I'm the furthest thing from a racist, I love black Americans. What I don't like is seeing them controlled by leftist anarchist. amirite? Prove me wrong....

AnonymousUser116s avatar Relationships
2 6
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The real american blacks are not under control...they are being USED... The bad guys have won the news, just dont believe the hype... The bad guys are trying to turn proud white people into terrorists by terrorizing whites... If you are allowed to constantly be called a racist you are more likly to act like one... The news about fake news being fake is fake

@Toounknown The real american blacks are not under control...they are being USED... The bad guys have won the news, just dont...

Fake news is fake news because they report fictional information about Trump, conservatives and or Trump supporters, meanwhile never speaking of the criminality of powerful leftist even though there's mountains of evidence to prove it. Mainstream media continually reports untruthful information from fake dossiers to out of context statements and never retracts or shows the full context of the statement, therefore deceiving the audience into a fake assumption. Therefore creating a false narrative for some Americans to be coerced into believing.

You have to understand.
demos will call a black person, that choses not to go along with them, every derogatory name in the book.
They'll call a black person, that they don't have control over, a black/white supremacist etc., they'll even call them a racist.

Whenever I put up videos with black people talking, they don't even watch it, then try to tell me I'm disrespecting blacks..... idiots.

And you're exactly right because black people are leaving them in droves, they're going to find that out soon enough... All Lives Matter.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -20Reply