-58

The defund police movement is stupid and unsafe. Amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar Law
2 9
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You are absolutely correct, of course.

The many downvotes you are getting come from a small group of two or three banned lefties who vote multiple times, anonymously, using proxy servers.

@Thinkerbell You are absolutely correct, of course.     The many downvotes you are getting come from a small group of two or...

Yeah, I understand that and that's why whenever I read how many down votes I get, it makes me kind of proud, to know that they feel so threatened that they have to do stuff like that. It honestly makes me laugh a little bit.

@AnonymousUser116 Yeah, I understand that and that's why whenever I read how many down votes I get, it makes me kind of proud, to...

Lefties can't win a political argument based on the merits of their case.
That's why they try to censor discussion, resort to street violence, or as here, stuff the ballot box. biggrin smilie

Just like every race you have good and bad this also applies to police officers. I grew up around officers because of the job that my dad did for the city, there was good ones and there was corrupt ones.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply