-22

America is more than black and white. Amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The majority of Americans know this, see and live it, everyday in real life.

A dwindling few don't and try everything in their power, to try and fool their zombies because that's the only people they're fooling.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -13Reply
@DandyDon The majority of Americans know this, see and live it, everyday in real life. A dwindling few don't and try...

Yeah, there's also a big problem that the people who aren't fooled can't speak out because they'd get immediately shut down by the "Your racist" claim

@AnonymousUser116 Yeah, there's also a big problem that the people who aren't fooled can't speak out because they'd get immediately...

That doesn't shut me down.
Number one, I'm not a racist, no matter how much they wish I was and try to project their racism on me.

That's okay because, for the people that do get "shut down", that's what the demos want to think of it, as.........it's really the silent majority.

The silent majority doesn't want to try to discuss something with demos because demos don't deal with facts, they want to interject pouty and butthurt feelings, mixed in with personal attacks, all in an effort to spread their delusion.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply

Good luck getting others to see that. I have never seen a society so narrow minded before.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@Lil_Princess Good luck getting others to see that. I have never seen a society so narrow minded before.

Yeah, it's really sad to see that this is the mindset that the majority of people have come to. My hope is, even if people don't necessarily agree with my posts, my posts will cause them to look more for facts.

@AnonymousUser116 Yeah, it's really sad to see that this is the mindset that the majority of people have come to. My hope is, even if...

I wish you good luck on your adventures on here and that you are successful in what you wish to achieve.

Just don't let the trolls run ya off. Their torches are dim but the pitch forks are rather sharp unlike them

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -16Reply