-59

(One of my comments, just wanted to post this)
Fake news is fake news because they report fictional information about Trump, conservatives and orTrump supporters, meanwhile never speaking of the criminality of powerful leftist even though there's mountains of evidence to prove it. Mainstream media continually reports untruthful information from fake dossiers to out of context statements and never retracts or shows the full context of the statement, therefore deceiving the audience into a fake assumption. Therefore creating a false narrative for some Americans to be coerced into believing. amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar News & Current Events
3 8
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Fake news is just that because they don't tolerate deviations from groupthink at the office. Read Bari Weiss's letter of resignation from the NY Times.

"My own forays into Wrongthink have made me the subject of constant bullying by colleagues who disagree with my views. They have called me a Nazi and a racist; I have learned to brush off comments about how I’m “writing about the Jews again.” Several colleagues perceived to be friendly with me were badgered by coworkers. My work and my character are openly demeaned on company-wide Slack channels where masthead editors regularly weigh in. There, some coworkers insist I need to be rooted out if this company is to be a truly “inclusive” one, while others post ax emojis next to my name. Still other New York Times employees publicly smear me as a liar and a bigot on Twitter with no fear that harassing me will be met with appropriate action. They never are."

https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter

Yeah I'd say that's an accurate assessment.

Sadly for them, sane Americans wont believe them.

They counted on fake news and polls, to try and make people believe Hillary was always leading Trump, they only fooled their own voters.
On election night, there's no amount of lies, that will change anything.

Now they have slow Joe, it's the same thing all over again.
Hell, I wouldn't put it pass them, in the 11th hour to pull out slow Joe and stick Hillary in.

I really wish that would happen.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -18Reply
@DandyDon Sadly for them, sane Americans wont believe them. They counted on fake news and polls, to try and make people...

Yeah, but I've watched some videos of black conservatives and black liberals talking about topics and there was one where all eight(i think) didn't like Hillary at all.

That's my thinking. I'll be real surprised if sleepy Joe is actually on the ballot in Nov.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -16Reply
@beachbum That's my thinking. I'll be real surprised if sleepy Joe is actually on the ballot in Nov.

It's difficult to think he'll make it that long, he looks dazed and confused.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -14Reply
@DandyDon It's difficult to think he'll make it that long, he looks dazed and confused.

He just looks so old, frail. Whoever is the WP will take over before the end of January - Biden just won't hold up to the rigors of the ofc.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +9Reply