-45

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
― Benjamin Franklin, amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar Quotes
1 12
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Right now I struggle with doing both. I'm kinda stupid because I let people knock me down and it makes writing difficult for me.

I do my own jokes and quotes however fear kicks in my writers block instantly

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Lil_Princess Right now I struggle with doing both. I'm kinda stupid because I let people knock me down and it makes writing...

I get that. There are a lot of instances where I get anxious about expressing my opinion. That's why I'm here.So I can express my opinion without people really knowing who I am. You know?

@AnonymousUser116 I get that. There are a lot of instances where I get anxious about expressing my opinion. That's why I'm here.So I...

Sadly here is where I get anxious the most. I don't have an issue on Facebook however for personal reasons I am taking a break from there.

Here is apparently upset a troll who goes out of their way to personally attack me.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply
@Lil_Princess Sadly here is where I get anxious the most. I don't have an issue on Facebook however for personal reasons I am...

Yeah that's fair. The only thing that stops me from taking them to heart is remembering that their best attack is name calling.

@Lil_Princess I wish sometimes that was their best however you make a great point

Yeah. There's obviously a bigger choice for higher ups in putting someone down.

@AnonymousUser116 Yeah. There's obviously a bigger choice for higher ups in putting someone down.

I don't understand the bully mentally despite how easily I attract them

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Lil_Princess I don't understand the bully mentally despite how easily I attract them

They just choose somebody to target when they don't agree with one thing someone says. Does that make sense? Like if they see and agree with everything else you've ever said, all you have to do is share one opinion they don't agree with and then they begin to target you.