+107

Immigration is not just an American thing and many people select other countries to immigrate to depending on several reasons. amirite?

Money & Economics
0 5

It's sad how you think your country is the greatest when at this time most countries are worried for you. Racial tensions that your president provokes, a government that refuses to address a pandemic that's gone completely off the grid. Corruption coming from the top echelon of government the likes you in the U.S have never seen before.

@It's sad how you think your country is the greatest when at this time most countries are worried for you. Racial...

It's sad for you because you don't know the reality.

BLM Terrorists Kill White Woman for Saying All Lives Matter | Media Silent

Like I said before, when people stop trying to come here in the millions(both legally and illegally) let me know, otherwise FACTS show different, than what you wish to claim.

Next time, use the reply button or I might not even know you made one.

True but it's nowhere near in those countries as it is, for people trying to migrate to America.

The greatest country, where all lives matter.