-46

I just signed a petition to keep the St.Louis statue up. When I see the rioters tearing down statues and burning American flags it infuriates and disgusts me. amirite?

AnonymousUser116s avatar History
2 9
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

on a side note...The Black Community Destroys Trumps Racism In One Video.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -15Reply

Taking down statues doesn't change history ono smilie. I read an article yesterday about a Confederate soldier statue being moved at the University of Mississippi. Sad they are going to spend 1.5 to move something because someone got butthurt over a historical moment that can't be changed.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply

Bunch of idiots, don’t even know what any of those statues stand for, all they know is they’re getting paid by demos to destroy them.

That’s demos, trying to destroy history, to make people forget.
Like the way they try to fool people that they aren’t the racist kkk party anymore.
While they tear down those statues(which is allowed by pussified demos in charge) go to Nancy Pelosi's house because that’s a symbol of racism too.

Probably has a portrait of Robert Byrd, hanging in her basement.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -19Reply
@Thinkerbell Hey, a lotta downvotes... As usual, they can't stand the truth...

No, they don’t like truth or facts...butthurt feelings are what matter.
maniac smilie biggrin smilie maniac smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply
@DandyDon No, they don’t like truth or facts...butthurt feelings are what matter.

No wonder they got banned... they stank up the place, so now they only stink anonymously.   hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -11Reply
@DandyDon Yea but its everyone else's fault, not theirs.

It's never their fault. Being a lefty means never having to admit being wrong.  
Just ask one, if you don't believe me.    biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

There once was a lefty down-VOTER;
Of claptrap, a gaseous promoter,
But THEN he got banned,
Got dismissed, fired, canned,
And is NOW an anonymous bloater.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -10Reply