-33

A little BIG slice of heaven: peach & anchovy pizza! amirite?

Religion
0 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YUCK!

@beachbum YUCK!

What if it was given away free? hehe smilie

@beachbum Still wouldn't eat it.

How come? You may find the combination of unlikely flavors and textures to be pleasurable. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

@How come? You may find the combination of unlikely flavors and textures to be pleasurable. Nothing ventured...

While I agree, but only to a point. I'm often willing to try new foods, combos, but somethings I will refuse to eat simply because I've had it and didn't like it. Won't eat anchovies - had 'em, hated 'em. Way to salty. Won't eat humus, either. Had it, hated it.

@beachbum While I agree, but only to a point. I'm often willing to try new foods, combos, but somethings I will refuse to...

All I can suggest is try again. Upon reflection what displeases you at first may alter your thinking later on if given a second chance. For the better. Fingers crossed.

@All I can suggest is try again. Upon reflection what displeases you at first may alter your thinking later on if...

Nope, still won't eat it with anchovies. I would try, though, fresh grilled ahi tuna and peach pizza with alfredo sauce instead of marinara sauce.

@Hmmm... sounds damn fine!

Oh, yeah - that's what I thought.

@beachbum Oh, yeah - that's what I thought.

A male to female connection will always work if both will give in just a little bit. Or am I wrong?

@A male to female connection will always work if both will give in just a little bit. Or am I wrong?

That's a true statement in all human interaction. The problem is that some people simply do NOT want to give in even a little bit.

@DandyDon

Puffy peach slices - - fishy smell yet yummy. Give it another think.