-33

Paying with tips is legal slavery, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
1 6
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no. many waiters make more money then other minimum wage workers, and no one forces you to be a waiter, so its not slavery, in fact it could be a very lucrative job

@Anonymousmouse no. many waiters make more money then other minimum wage workers, and no one forces you to be a waiter, so its not...

Sure i could work at the resturant next door..my point is ..is that..because of your attitude workers are forced to except serving jobs as less then important then your job..but someone must do these things...i think its wrong to pay on how difficult a job is( or education) you chose your highly expensive life consuming job...look at stephen hawkens , very smart man, but i bet he would pay a million dollars to have someone wheel him to a sink to get some water... quantum theory is nice...but being able to get yourself water is priceless

Hey I make good money from tips on my second job especially cash tips.

@Lil_Princess Hey I make good money from tips on my second job especially cash tips.

But the fact that , you could do your job perfectly and i could pay you nothing at all on a personal whim of my own...servers who are lucky enough to work at an high end place are paid well and are always so voiceous about it, but many struggle to see customers...anyway service needs to be included in the bill otherwise it shouldbe optional, i actually would prefer to go pour my own drink

@Toounknown But the fact that , you could do your job perfectly and i could pay you nothing at all on a personal whim of my...

I would be okay with that because I enjoy my delivery job. I get to drive and see new places.

I understand what you mean. I do my own hair and nails because I don't see the need to pay someone for those services.