+48

What’s beautiful about the internet is that we have the right to “down vote”, amirite?

knightthatsaysniiiis avatar Internet & Apps
1 5
The voters have decided that knightthatsaysniiii is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes they sure do. I think its rather sad and pathetic that some loser goes around doing just because they think it bothers others.

What is funny is someone has taken their time to follow me around dropping my comment score as if those numbers mean anything to me. I am so thankful I actually have friends and family that I can spend time with rather than being a miserable old fool

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Lil_Princess Yes they sure do. I think its rather sad and pathetic that some loser goes around doing just because they think it...

Listen. You are beautiful, interesting, wonderfully complicated, smart, intelligent (more deeply defined/refined than merely being smart) and gorgeous in that white dress than you could imagine. I don't know why you always have to put yourself down.

@2905003

You're not a smiley face at all. Go away.

@2905003

Oh I can definitely live without the asshat following me around

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -11Reply