-37

Paganini was the devil himself, amirite?

History
0 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did he go down to Georgia?....

@DandyDon Did he go down to Georgia?....

Ha Ha Ha... as usual your "humor" is kinda bitter, dontcha think?

@Ha Ha Ha... as usual your "humor" is kinda bitter, dontcha think?

Devil?.. Georgia?... hmmmm...isnt there some kinda song with that?

It went straight over you demos heads, maybe because your heads are in the starz.

@starz, like starzabove.

Why are you bringing her up when she don't even come here anymore?

@starz, like starzabove.

Got me, don't know who or what that is..

@DandyDon Got me, don't know who or what that is..

You weren't much of a friend to her then.

@You weren't much of a friend to her then.

It only goes one way right?.....not much a friend , if your mind is so simple to think, someone is a racist just because they're not a demo.

I got tired of being trashed because I'm not a demo, tried to stay out of politics but I simply got tired of it.

@DandyDon It only goes one way right?.....not much a friend , if your mind is so simple to think, someone is a racist just...

You are the one that makes everything political then and now. Look at you trashing everyone's posts with your "demo" rants, even if the topic isn't political.

@You are the one that makes everything political then and now. Look at you trashing everyone's posts with your...

'Then"? wrong...and then is what lead up to now.

I don't have to keep posting about politics but when someone gives their opinion on something political and I don't agree with it.

I'm giving my opinion, just like they did.

@DandyDon 'Then"? wrong...and then is what lead up to now. I don't have to keep posting about politics but when someone...

You are obsessed with Democrats just like Trump is. Maybe you too should go golfing together and work out your anger.