-66

People and parents who perform circumcision on children under 18 are child molesters, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Family
0 12
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This scenario makes no sense.

Can I get a little more clarification?

Are you saying people and parents that physically do it or doctors and parents that choose to have it done?

I figured i would ask prior to blowing up because if you meant a parent that chooses a doctor to perform such an operation then clearly you don't know what a child molester really is.

@Lil_Princess Can I get a little more clarification? Are you saying people and parents that physically do it or doctors and...

Those who have female children circumcised are surely child abusers.
There is varying opinion on male circumcision.

@Thinkerbell Those who have female children circumcised are surely child abusers. There is varying opinion on male circumcision.

Its one if my earlier sexists comments to men i can remember...my mom was showing me a news article about the girls circumsitions in Africa...it confused me ...how was my penis different then these afican girl vaginas.. Apparently she felt more sorry for them then me, even after she forced me thru it

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Toounknown Its one if my earlier sexists comments to men i can remember...my mom was showing me a news article about the girls...

Well, female circumcision is a lot worse than male circumcision, sometimes removing the clitoris, in order to make a girl's orgasm less likely or even impossible.

Yes that I agree with. My concern was parents that choose it for their sons and have the doctor do it

@Thinkerbell Yep, I agree.

My concern is why parents do it... Yes a doctor has a obligation to protect and keep this defenseless boys body intact... Ladies i know you all personally appreciate your " choice" why dont the boy himself decide about his penis.. Doctors should know better

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -14Reply