-50

If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison. If you cheat to get into the country, you can go to college for free. amirite?

Creegs17s avatar Law
1 8
The voters have decided that Creegs17 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yep, to heck to the ones who didn't cheat to get into this country.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +15Reply

If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison

Wait wut lol, i cheated my entire way through highschool, and through college, and i've never even seen how a jail cell looks like, never mind prison

@Qrusader If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison Wait wut lol, i cheated my entire way through highschool, and...

I've stolen some things, and have never had a run in with the police, but that doesn't mean that theft doesn't land people in jail. I'm an exception to how things should work.

Good.

Yea and guess who it is, that likes to let cheaters into the country and award them with prizes, like they just won big on The Price Is Right.

Making taxpayers pay the bill.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply