-55

Its wrong to destroy property that someone else has put their blood, sweat, and tears into just because you dont like something feel free to comment why you disagree. Amirite?

Aus1es avatar Law
1 4
The voters have decided that Aus1e is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've noticed that the dislikes have refused to comment. Please, explain why destruction of private property is ok. I would really like to know why.

Aus1es avatar Aus1e Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Aus1e I've noticed that the dislikes have refused to comment. Please, explain why destruction of private property is ok...

They haven't commented because they know it's wrong, just don't care that it is. Or, perhaps they think that since they don't have anything, no one else should, either.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -7Reply

Because it’s kinda like the statues, they’ll blindly tear down any statue, no matter if it doesn’t have anything to do with their twisted agenda.

They get on a downvoting frenzy, like sharks on a hurt baby whale and downvote anything between their path..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply

Unless you.re a demo, then it’s called “peaceful protesting”.

Then they cry like babies, wondering why they got arrested, instead of being given a time out, with veggie cookies and a soy milk.