+75

Most women think all it takes for men to pee with absolutely no splashes is good aim, when that's really only half the battle. amirite?

Eslaurrras avatar Politics
0 8
The voters have decided that Eslaurrra is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've mansplained this to several women over the years.

Framie1s avatar Framie1 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Framie1 I've mansplained this to several women over the years.

please enlighten the rest of us who don't know what the other half of the battle is? Getting a manageable flow? Dealing with the wicked last drop(s) ?

hwoarangatans avatar hwoarangatan Yeah You Are +7Reply
@hwoarangatan please enlighten the rest of us who don't know what the other half of the battle is? Getting a manageable flow?...

The last drop struggle is REAL. But typically the women I've spok3m to were suprised to hear that aiming doesn't guarantee the angle at which urine will come out. Sometimes it comes in multiple streams, even.

@Creegs17 The last drop struggle is REAL. But typically the women I've spok3m to were suprised to hear that aiming doesn't...

ok, I get that, that's what I called 'manageable flow', depends on the skin and all. Easy solution is to just sit down on the toilet, or clean after you made a mess

Just. Sit. Down.

Who cares if you splash? Just clean it up after.

Yeah first you have to be in the right mood

I cant grip my thimble sized shaft