-56

There's nothing as sad as faded beauty, amirite?

Art
0 28
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There is a heck of a lot worse in life than faded beauty.

Back in time.. the fragile beauty Vivien Leigh. Think of her...

@Back in time.. the fragile beauty Vivien Leigh. Think of her...

Forever beautiful. Too bad you can't age well.

@Ahhh yes, think of her....not!

Why? What do you have against her? She was a beautiful actress.

Especially those that are 80 and try to make others think that they are 30 ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply
@Lil_Princess Especially those that are 80 and try to make others think that they are 30

You should be ashamed of yourself because you are no prized bird yourself. Clearly you are fighting shadows of your imagination yet again.

Who are you referring to? I don't recall anyone but JD acting like that.

@Lil_Princess Sorry but I won't mention names on here.

no but you are always making references to one person. are they here to defend themselves or do you like to spread rumors. your bitching and whining is not very becoming.

@no but you are always making references to one person. are they here to defend themselves or do you like to spread...

You're opinion of me doesn't mean anything to me or anyone else and I ain't spreading nothing if they feel guilty or worried well that is on them

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
@you are a bully whether you want to see that or not.

Only to those that throw the first punch biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Only to those that throw the first punch

who is the other party you are fighting with? i don't see anyone but you making assumptions. seems to me you like to be a victim.

Now now... you're better than that

Bt... your are lovelier then ever. More settled. Your hair falls and stuff...

@Now now... you're better than that Bt... your are lovelier then ever. More settled. Your hair falls and stuff...

Clearly you don't know me very well. I did mean what I said about the Bea Arthur looking old lady who is jealous af because people like me better. Guess they shouldn't have talked shit about me so much because its game on now