Toounknowns avatar Family
1 4
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't care what anyone says, Kaperpunk is all about his self and what he can make off of others.
That was his plan, from the start, when he was sent to the bench, for sucking at being a starting QB and that's what it continues to be.
Bunch of hypocritical idiots.

Like the saying goes "Get woke, go broke"...
All of this is going to hit the NFL hard, can't wait to see them start crying.

I just watched a video on when A&E cut the Live P.D. show and the kids show Paw Patrol.
They've lost half of their viewers and it's probably going to bury them.

Maybe a good idea would've been to see what your customers think and not just automatically cave in to MSM.

A&E Goes BROKE! Loses 50% Viewers OVERNIGHT After CAVING To Mob Pressure! JUSTICE.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply
@DandyDon I don't care what anyone says, Kaperpunk is all about his self and what he can make off of others. That was his...

Yeah... Very confusing times... Im starting to get into the protest mood myself now... Any business who caves to these terrorist demands will NOT get my business ... Im sorry, woman sports make me wonder how much of the disparities of men and woman there are in the rest of the business world, the difference in job performance is just blatantly obvious in sports,and how woman are out performed. What if we treated the buiness world like womans sports and just " make it easier" and seperate men and woman. I hope to see the day when women are allowed to compete with men and truely get over the differences in sex

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -11Reply
@Toounknown Yeah... Very confusing times... Im starting to get into the protest mood myself now... Any business who caves to...

I cant tell if being in a sports league team that requires 2 girls on your team is empowering or disrespectful

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Toounknown I cant tell if being in a sports league team that requires 2 girls on your team is empowering or disrespectful

I know one thing, pulling something stupid like walking out on the National anthem, is going to get them even less fans

They got insulted by someone suggesting they lower the goal for women, so fans could see some dunking and increase their fanbase.
They got butthurt about it, so they'll continue to suffer and have a mediocre fanbase.
Going to watch a basketball game, that doesn't have any dunking in it, is like going to watch a baseball game and homeruns aren't allowed.

Over the years, I've worked my way down to, the only sports I watch are college, professional football and fishing.

Now I only watch fishing.
If I ever see them doing any of this weak ass bowing down, I'll quit watching that.