+69

You do not realize how messy of an eater you are until you eat spaghetti. amirite?

MushySpotlols avatar Food & Drink
0 9
The voters have decided that MushySpotlol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you eat spaghetti in any other way than spinning it onto the fork, you're doing it wrong.

@Tuggspeedmen If you eat spaghetti in any other way than spinning it onto the fork, you're doing it wrong.

No spoon though. You spin it against the bowl or plate. If you use spoon you are incorrect

@catsuperberg No spoon though. You spin it against the bowl or plate. If you use spoon you are incorrect

y smilie My first generation Italian American mother taught how to eat spaghetti - my dad had learned from her family, so obviously, I taught my sons. Well, one son, as an adult would cut up his spaghetti when at home - told him Nana was spinning in her grave. One day we were at a nice Italian restaurant and told him I certainly hoped he didn't cut up the spaghetti there - he looked at me and said, 'are you kidding? They just got off the boat - I'd be kicked out if I did that'.

While on a trampoline.

FokJas avatar FokJa Yeah You Are +2Reply

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply