+61

A lot of people with muscles would lose their muscles if the body did a good job and realized we were fooling it. amirite?

Creegs17s avatar Money & Economics
0 5
The voters have decided that Creegs17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What do you mean by "fooling it"?

I mean to protect myself I enjoy having muscles or to do a job of lifting heavier things on a daily basis, there are many reasons to have muscles, I'm sure google could fill you in

No

Pokkettss avatar Pokketts Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pokketts No

Idk, your body doesn't want to carry all those extra muscles. Muscle is expensive and costly. Your body doesn't want to invest in muscle if it doesn't have to.
We basically do trick our body into building a physique that isn't very practical. That's why you're body will ditch all those muscles if it can.

@Larny2019 Idk, your body doesn't want to carry all those extra muscles. Muscle is expensive and costly. Your body doesn't...

Wow ...what are they teaching in school ??? Muscles are good , healty people have them...unhealthy people dont.