-79

We shouldn't erase our history,Amirite?

Image for post We shouldn't erase our history,Amirite?
AnonymousUser116s avatar History
2 11
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Those who don't learn from history will repeat it.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +4Reply

y smilie y smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -7Reply

Ya can't erase it however there are jackwagons that will sure try ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply
@Lil_Princess Ya can't erase it however there are jackwagons that will sure try

Yea, this one party, i wont mention any names but it ends with rats.

They like to try and get rid of history( tear down statues, teach selective things about history in school), that shows who they really are.

They even go as far as to try and tell people, after they invented the KKK, did lynchings and passed all laws that hurt black people, that republicans took over those duties and demos became angels...sounds like an episode right out of The Twilight Zone.

Demos still have the plantation, they just try to be more subtle about it .
I'd like to know one black person that could honestly stand in front of a mirror and tell their self, they're going to vote for Biden, when Joe Biden thinks he knows if you deserve to be black or not and it all hinges on whether or not you vote for him.

@DandyDon Yea, this one party, i wont mention any names but it ends with rats. They like to try and get rid of history( tear...

I was amazed that a university would spend 1.5 million to remove a statue but won't use those funds to help the needy. Moving that Confederate statue doesn't wipe out history

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Lil_Princess I was amazed that a university would spend 1.5 million to remove a statue but won't use those funds to help the...

State universities that are doing that sort of thing ought to have state funding cut. I know some universities are now hurting for money because their big time donors are withholding funds, cancelled season tickets, etc.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +2Reply
@beachbum State universities that are doing that sort of thing ought to have state funding cut. I know some universities are...

NFL and college football, wont make another dime off of me.

When the funds get to the bottom of the barrel, they can just double down on the kneeling , they seem to think that actually does something, other than show disrespect.