-96

I know I've been posting a lot of pictures lately, but Candace Owens is a smart woman. Amirite?

Image for post I know I've been posting a lot of pictures lately, but Candace Owens is a smart woman. Amirite?
AnonymousUser116s avatar Politics
2 7
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Absolutely 100% correct.

This is 2020, there isn't that many people buying into the tired old "racism" crap(except for demos) its about as old, worn out and ineffective as trying to label someone as Hitler.
It's not working, I know you would like to think it's working.....but its not.

The silent majority is going to show how much those tired old tricks don't work anymore, even more than they showed it, in 2016.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply
@DandyDon Absolutely 100% correct. This is 2020, there isn't that many people buying into the tired old "racism" crap(except...

There was a news post I read that said the silent majority could be even bigger than it was in 2016

@AnonymousUser116 There was a news post I read that said the silent majority could be even bigger than it was in 2016

The Democrats know this, so that's why they are pushing for unverified mail-in ballots, subject to ballot harvesting, and votes from dead people.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Thinkerbell The Democrats know this, so that's why they are pushing for unverified mail-in ballots, subject to ballot...

They've caught quite a few people trying to cast those mail in ballots already marked democrat.

It will be because a lot of people, even demos are waking up to all of the lies they've been told.
What's really going to hurt them, what they need, to have any chance at all, is about 90% of the black vote.

Black people are leaving them in large numbers, demos can only lie for so long.
What black people are starting to see are the facts, that Trump has done more for them than any other president.
Demos can keep trying to spin it any way they want, keep trying to call everyone but themselves racist, call Trump a racist, Hitler whatever they want.
Sticks and stones......and butthurt, Don't change facts.

Facts are facts, whether someone chooses to like them or not.

It's not hard to understand how people could be fooled so long by them, when you have MSM, Hollyweird, celebrities, most sports people etc. all giving out the same whipped up lies, if that's all you watch and don't do your own research, you'll start believing their foolishness.

Trump tries to tell them its fake news but they just wont listen to good advice.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply

Of course she's smart... she sees through the lies that have been the Democrats' stock in trade for years.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -9Reply