AnonymousUser116s avatar Law
1 8
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He's a man of courage, and I admire him for his stance.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -2Reply

Agree. Not watching any pro sports, and waiting to see what the SEC is going to do about football.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -4Reply
@beachbum Agree. Not watching any pro sports, and waiting to see what the SEC is going to do about football.

Someone told me, college football was going to do some of those crazy things too, so if they do have a season, I most likely wont be watching them either.

It's a shame, after the season LSU had but I'm not going to play their stupid games.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -9Reply
@DandyDon Someone told me, college football was going to do some of those crazy things too, so if they do have a season, I...

I won't either. Heard the same thing that NCAA would allow some of those crazy things. Already colleges are losing money because big time donors are withholding their financial support. Will be interesting to see.
My brother is an LSU alum, along with his daughter, SIL, a grandson - all living in Baton Rouge, so, yes, watching them last year was a lot of fun. We all have some kind of purple shirt.

It's really sad there are people who think someone should be forced to kneel - guess they don't like freedom.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +2Reply
@DandyDon They must not like freedom or care what their fans think.

They dang ought to be caring what their donors think.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +4Reply
@beachbum They dang ought to be caring what their donors think.

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -14Reply

There's not many of them in each sport but these are the people that refuse to follow the sheep.
I consider them a hero.

I did have a hero on my football team, I had nothing but respect for Drew Brees but the day he said what he truly felt in his heart, only to cave in, when other players on the team attacked him like a pack of wolves, I lost respect for him.

He dropped what he believed in, to appease the mob.
Also, to not lose sponsors and his announcing job after he retires.
I guess most people do have a price.

They can shove football where the sun wont shine.