-96

Help me teach your kids... Support me making a school for our kids to learn.. You have the right for your kids to be educated, not denied. Just click yes if you want your kids properly educated so they are self sufficient and dont rely on daily doeses off pills and dont need doctors who fear the flu. class starts soon, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Education
2 4
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually my kids are good because they are already taught well. Plus my youngest is just as feisty as me...sadly ya wouldn't last 5 minutes hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@Lil_Princess Actually my kids are good because they are already taught well. Plus my youngest is just as feisty as me...sadly...

I respect that repy... But when the biggest reason people experince difference levels of success is education ,we need to help those without the guidance of responsible adults like yourself ... I guess our kids will find their new "hands on " role models on tv

@Toounknown I respect that repy... But when the biggest reason people experince difference levels of success is education ,we...

As my dad always said a role model doesn't come from inside a TV. I never was allowed to have a celebrity as a role model. My mama was my role model and same for my kids. She was compassionate, loving, understanding, and she had enough she let it be known with grace and dignity.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -22Reply