+81

Nobodys talentless, your talent may be for something that hasnt been invented yet, amirite?

Velstroms avatar Music
1 4
The voters have decided that Velstrom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it's a mistake to describe talent as something innate that has yet to be discovered.

The overwhelming majority of the time, talent is the term used to describe something but that an individual is passionate and dedicated towards, and has spent time working on.

Thank you for making me feel like not such a failure

skyrat01s avatar skyrat01 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Talent is garnered from repetition. Are you not talented at anything? Do you not know the devotion of time and effort it takes to become talented? This seems like something someone who knows nothing about having talent would say.

@Milkzey Talent is garnered from repetition. Are you not talented at anything? Do you not know the devotion of time and...

English isnt my first language but after some google search, i guess predisposition or aptness were what i was going for. Btw i know this isnt really true i didnt mean it %100 seriously.