-111

In a recent poll, almost 40% of Americans said they believe that Joe Biden, who won the Democrat party presidential primaries, has dementia. If he does, which is highly likely, he is not fit to be the prescient of the U.s. amirite?

(This is the rest of the article if you don't feel like clicking on the link)

Democrats have denied this like crazy, even as they keep Joe locked in the basement, where he's spot-welded to a TelePrompter. Early Sunday morning, though, Dan Bongino dropped a bombshell: while the Democrats deny dementia in public, in private, they're grappling with the fact that not only is Biden suffering from dementia, but he's going downhill fast.

Joe Biden has always suffered from foot-in-mouth disease. He's always been a liar and a plagiarist. Those, however, were personality and moral problems, not signs of a damaged brain. Lately, though, it's been apparent that something else is going on. Biden's having memory lapses, he's obviously confused a lot of the time, his impulse control is breaking down, and he struggles to maintain his focus even when he's on the TelePrompter:

Dan Bongino drops a bomb about Biden - American ThinkerIn a recent poll, almost 40% of Americans said they believe that Joe Biden, who won the Democrat party presidential primaries, has dementia.  Democrats have denied this like crazy, even as they keep Joe locked in the basement, where he'...http://tmp.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/dan_bongino_drops_a_bomb_about_biden.html
4%Yeah You Are96%No Way
AnonymousUser116s avatar Politics
Share
2 22
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So many down votes, yet not a single comment from the dems.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -4Reply

Only 40% of Americans think Biden has dementia...?   Then the other 60% of Americans must have dementia. Oh, yes.... of course. Most of that 60% are Democrats.   hehe smilie

Image in content

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -15Reply

Poor ole Joe, doesn’t know where he’s at a lot of times and can’t remember if he’s running for senator or president.

I’m not voting for you Joe ......because I ain’t nuts.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -17Reply
@DandyDon Poor ole Joe, doesn’t know where he’s at a lot of times and can’t remember if he’s running for senator or...

Guess his supporters don't mind the dementia - makes him pliable. If he should be elected, he won't serve 6 weeks before he's put away somewhere.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -10Reply
Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.