-95

Race car drivers crash and no bodies drinking, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Cars & Transportation
1 11
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That doesn't give someone the right to drink and drive.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -25Reply
@Lil_Princess That doesn't give someone the right to drink and drive.

Cars should be safe enough to keep a sober person safe fron the drunks... Or safe from the sober ones...either way the cars are whats dangerous ...not drinking

@Toounknown Cars should be safe enough to keep a sober person safe fron the drunks... Or safe from the sober ones...either way...

Let it kill someone in your family or a close friend and then have the balls to come at me saying drinking while driving ain't dangerous

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -22Reply
@Toounknown Car makers should be ready for that oversight

It's not the cars fault there is a dumbass behind the wheel

@Lil_Princess It's not the cars fault there is a dumbass behind the wheel

Are you saying some cars are more dangerous... I dont think its fair to the safe drivers that a less effective driver could ruin their day... If people can be dangerous behind the wheel , we need cars that stop that person from being damgerous... or cars could be made safer

@Toounknown Are you saying some cars are more dangerous... I dont think its fair to the safe drivers that a less effective...

No I am saying people are dangerous. It's just like if you drink and get alcohol poisoning that is on you not the maker. If you OD that is on you not the pharmaceutical company. People need to stop being dumbasses

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -17Reply
@Lil_Princess No I am saying people are dangerous. It's just like if you drink and get alcohol poisoning that is on you not the...

Legally your right...but thats just because these companies get away with it...how many underage kids die from drinking alcohol that could be saved if these companies acted more responsible, we are letting them kill us!!! Im not trying to give you a democratic solution, i m trying to give you an effective one....people will countine to die unessasarly if we dont hold these dangerous products accountable.... If its the drivers fault cars crash, then no one under 16 ever dies in crashes , my point is , is that cars kill people other then the driver, therefore they need go be resposible for what happens to these innocent people

@Toounknown Many people who are killed by cars dont even own or drive one

Your getting hung up on the word responsible..mi dont care whos fault it is ...i just want to save lives

You are right, a close family friend was killed who was only 15 along with 4 friends between 14-16. The person responsible was the bitch behind the wheel who was drunk ...please for fucks sake explain how it was the cars fault . They were along the side of the road. Like I said lose someone ya known since they were born and friends with your children and you will see what I mean

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -21Reply