+259

Those that claim they are fighting political MSM by posting childish memes and videos are only showing they have been dumbed down by MSM of another kind. amirite?

Politics
0 19

It's better to post to-the-point memes ridiculing the MSM than to stage childish demonstrations in city streets that lead to looting, burning and shootings.

@Thinkerbell It's better to post to-the-point memes ridiculing the MSM than to stage childish demonstrations in city streets...

How terrorists make perfect sense to them, I'll never understand.

Then again look at who they want to be president.

@Thinkerbell They see the street terrorists as a means to political power.

Its all backfiring on them.

They might as well pull Creepy Joe out and plug Hillary in.
Other than them coming up with some way of cheating, like they're trying to do with mail in voting, they don't have a chance...
I'm pretty sure they already know that, by "they" I mean the demo politicians.
The demo voters, that would vote for Joe Biden, can't be many, are still dazed and confused.

Trump is drawing millions on virtual rallies.
Biden was 30 minutes into a virtual rally and had only 29 viewers.....hehe smilie hehe smilie

@DandyDon Its all backfiring on them. They might as well pull Creepy Joe out and plug Hillary in. Other than them coming up...

Yep, it sure is backfiring... even the idiot mayor of Portland has belatedly come to understand that. hehe smilie

"You are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder," Mayor Ted Wheeler said on Thursday in a hastily called news conference alongside Portland police chief Chuck Lovell. Wheeler also warned that the city anticipated more "attacks on public buildings" in the immediate future.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...mp/ar-BB17HlBx

And this is how much black lives matter to BLM:

@Thinkerbell Yep, it sure is backfiring... even the idiot mayor of Portland has belatedly come to understand that. "You...

Some people just have to learn the hard way sometimes.

BLM is a joke, it's ran by white liberals, who are making a salary off of those useful idiots, who are about to start getting locked up in large numbers.

That shows just how tough they are, roughing up a elderly lady

@DandyDon Some people just have to learn the hard way sometimes. BLM is a joke, it's ran by white liberals, who are making a...

I notice that there are no counter-arguments to what we say posted here.

But there's a good reason for that... the lefties have none.   biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell They have good reason to keep him locked away.  

y smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

If I were black.
I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden, if he told me "The Republicans are going to put ya'll back in chains". ........oh.....oh yeaaaa.

@DandyDon If I were black. I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden, if he told me "The Republicans are...

If you were black, that's exactly what Biden told you.  hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

And his mental health has been declining ever since.  wt smilie

@Thinkerbell If you were black, that's exactly what Biden told you.   ...

He does know the difference between an elephant and a lion..
So he's got that going for him. maniac smilie biggrin smilie

@DandyDon He does know the difference between an elephant and a lion.. So he's got that going for him.

Yes, he would know the difference.   biggrin smilie hehe smilie biggrin smilie

He'd say "the... you know... the gray thing with the long nose is different from the... you know... the tan thing with the claws."