-121

Hi my century maintained, family owned business Wights power and carpentry is coming under hard times , we fear it might be our name ,man ,.,business was booming in the 60's anyway ... I just want to paint our company image with a new shade , to judge us for our name is ridiculous we love black outs , our motto always has been " it all looks the same with the power out" ...so next time the lights dont work, remember Wight's Power© is better then no power ,amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Jobs & Employment
1 2
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

PS/ it looks like her money making scheme.....um I mean “diet” program, whatever it’s called, isn’t working too good for her.
Hint, when someone is trying to sell you something on dieting but they can never get their weight under control, It’s probably not a good diet plan.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -8Reply