+245

If mail in ballots were coming more from Republicans, the Republicans would be pushing for it, not against it. amirite?

Politics
0 11

And the dems would be pushing against it. Two sides of the same coin. Dems are already saying Trump will steal the election. When you have dems allowed to go into nursing homes and cast votes for patients who have dementia, well, that says a lot.

"If mail in ballots were coming more from Republicans, the Republicans would be pushing for it, not against it."

That's like saying if banks were being robbed more by honest people, then the honest people would be in favor of robbing banks, not against it.

Republican or Demo, if you trust the postal service for something that important, you have a couple of screws loose.

A lot of times, I can’t even get my direct deposit bank statement on time.
Just about every week I get mail from someone that isn’t my mail.

Mail in ballots or not, it won’t help Joe.