+85

Have you ever watched someone do something different than the way you would've done something and get the same or better results but think "they did it all wrong!", amirite?

Pokkettss avatar Science
0 14
The voters have decided that Pokketts is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sometimes, although it's worth working on setting ego aside and accepting that there's always more than one way to do things.

I usually think I've been doing it wrong, though if I can't replicate the way they're doing it, I keep doing it the way I understand it. Sometimes its just luck.

Depends on what it is. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Vindicare-jjls avatar Vindicare-jjl Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Vindicare-jjl Depends on what it is. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Absolutely not! There's only my way. I can clearly see your cat still has skin on it

Pokkettss avatar Pokketts Yeah You Are +4Reply

That's math in school wether you get the answer right or not it's about the "process"

Mrnobody7330s avatar Mrnobody7330 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Put the laziest person on the job if you want to figure out the quickest and easiest way to do something! Lol

This is called marriage.

Doing it right now

Screw that! Adapt and survive.

@Ggezpzmuppy Screw that! Adapt and survive.

Or perish and never see you do it wrong.

Pokkettss avatar Pokketts Yeah You Are 0Reply