-105

Bill gates is spending 150000000 million on a vaccine.. That equils a spending of 2 cents per person... No thanks, it takes more then 2 cents to make effective medicine according the the blood sucking health care system , amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 6
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He can keep my two cents.....and shove that vaccine where corona virus wont go.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply
@DandyDon He can keep my two cents.....and shove that vaccine where corona virus wont go.

Exactly. If he's behind it all, I'm not touching it. If he's so into population control, why did he have kids?

@beachbum Exactly. If he's behind it all, I'm not touching it. If he's so into population control, why did he have kids?

Because it's not HIS population he wants to control, not in a negative way, that is.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply

If i cared that much id BUY myown vaccine, as if money was why i dont get it ...suddenly this man who made so much from capitalism, wants to be dictator