-130

Us Americans love our country with pride. Yes we have our downfalls sometimes, but at the end of the day our country is our home. We take pride and honor saying I am a American. I support Trump. I also support the black lives matter. I ALSO support the LGBT community. Trump has done many great things for this country. Yes he might come off rude, but he is our president and has done great things to help and protect this country. BLM I support the message but I do not support the violence. Not all police are bad. Some are trying to help. Every one matters. Every sexuality, skin color, religion, amirite?

Politics
3 13
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

y smilie y smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -10Reply
@beachbum

Nazis are downvoting people that love America.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply
@beachbum You mean commies, don't you?

Yea, sometimes I confuse it with demos.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply
@DandyDon Yea, sometimes I confuse it with demos.

Politics is a circle... the extreme right and extreme left meet when it comes to methods of control. They understand each other very well in that respect. Ideas and philosophies based on falsehoods and lies can only be maintained by force and suppression of truth.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Thinkerbell Politics is a circle... the extreme right and extreme left meet when it comes to methods of control. They...

Exactly.

When they meet up in the extreme middle, they're one but keep their seperate party masks on.

It's easier to corall sheep, that way.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Thinkerbell

Is this how mail in voting works

@Toounknown Is this how mail in voting works

Maili-in voting is a hoped-for means to an end, the end being a one-party state run by Democrats.  The Baltimorization of the entire country.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Thinkerbell Maili-in voting is a hoped-for means to an end, the end being a one-party state run by Democrats.  The...

It seems the people talking dont reflect the votes..clearly we need a overhaul of the voting process anyway

@Toounknown It seems the people talking dont reflect the votes..clearly we need a overhaul of the voting process anyway

Most of the anonymous downvotes are bogus, being the work of one or a few individuals who use proxy servers to vote multiple times on the same post or comment.

Typical lefty behavior, in other words.   hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -7Reply