-130

We have the right to bear arms, and it should stay that way, amirite?

Image for post We have the right to bear arms, and it should stay that way, amirite?
AnonymousUser116s avatar Law
3 15
The voters have decided that AnonymousUser116 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They just finished liberating a nation...

... and gave us "a republic, if we can keep it," Antifa, BLM rioters and their Democrat supporters notwithstanding.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -15Reply
@Thinkerbell They just finished liberating a nation... ... and gave us "a republic, if we can keep it," Antifa, BLM rioters...

In so many cases, I get Democrat supporters and commies confused. It's hard to tell the difference in some. Yet I do know some dems who are just as upset with what is happening, and compared to so many of today's dems/commies, my friends border on conservatism.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -7Reply
@beachbum In so many cases, I get Democrat supporters and commies confused. It's hard to tell the difference in some. Yet I...

The dems you are talking about would have voted for Harry Truman and JFK, but neither of those presidents' policies would have any place in the Democrat party of today.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -13Reply

I agree, I like my sleeveless shirts think smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply