-114

Imagine if a conservative said this. amirite?

Image for post Imagine if a conservative said this. amirite?
beachbums avatar Politics
1 11
The voters have decided that beachbum is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The difference is, she doesn’t get me butthurt and scared.

Plus it’s all talk from someone that knows, they won’t win.
About as troublesome as a fly.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -11Reply
@DandyDon The difference is, she doesn’t get me butthurt and scared. Plus it’s all talk from someone that knows, they...

It's the mindset that bothers me. She's as hollow as Joe, but the people who are behind them are telling them these things. I do believe they have that much hate for conservative Americans.

@2907678

My, Lord, man, liberals need to really listen to alternative points of view.

@beachbum My, Lord, man, liberals need to really listen to alternative points of view.

There's nothing more illiberal than present-day 'liberals.'

They are not known for wanting to listen to alternative viewpoints.  hehe smilie

@beachbum It's the mindset that bothers me. She's as hollow as Joe, but the people who are behind them are telling them...

Notice they’ll never talk about their records, of what they have done.
One hasn’t done anything, in about fifty years and the other will scare away more voters with the shady crap she’s done.

All you’ll get out of them is TDS, calling everyone but theirselves a racist blah blah blah.
Demo tactics as usual.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -5Reply