+158

Trump is destroying America and he still has support. Unbelievable, amirite?

It's obvious to anyone with two or more grey cells to rub together. There isn't a single corner of govt anyone can trust anymore. Not Americans and not our allies. He's got Cruella De Voss tearing down education and doing a stellar job, Ben Carson has already ruined HUD. He's got a coal lobbyist destroying the EPA. He has his lap dog Barr at the DOJ to end investigations into him and his cohorts. The CDC has been gagged and we know Trump's pals at DHS won't give us accurate information. He has Moscow Mitch and Lyndsy Graham to cover his ass.
Just recently, in order to cozy up to his tyrant pals in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, he started talking smack about Qatar, the home of the largest US military base in the Middle East. Good move.

He actually asked England to move the British open to his golf course.
Law and order. Riiight!

And now we can't even trust the post office since Trump put his criminal buddies in charge to help him get reelected.
The mail is piling up all over the country
He is unconcerned with people not getting meds or checks or all the businesses that depend on the post office.
He wants to steal the election and he will stop at nothing. The law doesn't matter. Lives don't matter. You don't matter
(I wonder why he's not just getting illegals to vote)

The scary part is that some 38% of Americans still support him. I knew we had a lot of people in this country with a distorted perspective but I had no idea there were that many. That's unsettling to say the least and I really don't get it.
Are they blind?
How can anyone condone his obvious abuse of power over the post office to benefit himself?
He says he's the law and order president. Maybe he should try following it once in a while.
He's broken so many laws, so many times I lost count.
So how can his supporters think he's for law and order? Is it law and order for everyone but him and his buddies?
Are his supporters in favor of that? They must be.
I know they like authoritarian rule no matter how many times they cry freedom but this is too much. Isn't it?

urwutuiss avatar Politics
0 44
The voters have decided that urwutuis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"So how can his supporters think he's for law and order? Is it law and order for everyone but him and his buddies?
Are his supporters in favor of that? They must be."

Because his supporters are not influenced by MSM lies and they aren't dealing with TDS 24/7
Trump 2020.....get over it....
No one cares about Biden/ Kamala, except for some extreme wing nuts.

Joe Biden HUMILIATED As He Tries To Take CREDIT For Trump's HISTORIC Accomplishment..

@DandyDon "So how can his supporters think he's for law and order? Is it law and order for everyone but him and his...

If you don't watch MSM how do you know what they say isn't true? Because mainstream FOX tells you it is?
Typical Trumpster. If it's bad it's fake because Trump is a stable genius who can do no wrong.
Are you trying to say he's not destroying the post office for political gain? He already admitted it. Do you realize that's a crime?
He's using govt agencies to investigate his political opponents. That's a crime.
He's using his office for personal financial gain. That's a crime.
Taking credit?
Trump has claimed well over 100 times that he got Veterans Choice passed when nobody else could. well nobody except Obama who signed it in 2014.
Truth from Trump? Sure, law and order too. Good luck with that.

@urwutuis If you don't watch MSM how do you know what they say isn't true? Because mainstream FOX tells you it is? Typical...

"Are you trying to say he's not destroying the post office for political gain? He already admitted it. Do you realize that's a crime?"

If he did it and he admitted it, go lock him up, what's the problem?

Why are you so worried about mail in votes?
Are you saying, if you're allowed to go vote, you wont because you'd rather mail it in?
Something sounds fishy about that.

If he's doing half of the crimes, you've dreamed up , they would be dragging him out of office right now.

I bet you have high blood pressure.

@DandyDon "Are you trying to say he's not destroying the post office for political gain? He already admitted it. Do you...

Yeah, cause that's how it works.

You obviously fail to see the importance of the post office and the trust of the public in it.
This country was built around the post office.
It's called history.
People don't get their meds on time, No checks, a lot of businesses rely on the US Mail being delivered in a timely manner every single day. Now they can't trust it any more.
Just because you don't need it doesn't mean nobody does.

Trump is tampering with the election.
Do you understand that?
That's what tinpot dictators do.

@urwutuis Yeah, cause that's how it works. You obviously fail to see the importance of the post office and the trust of the...

“This country was built around the post office“
That’s good comedy right there.
If the post office was in charge of inventing flight.
Idiots with makeshift wings, would still be jumping off of cliffs , today.

You give the post office a lot more credit than most people do

You do know, the government mail, isn’t the only mail business around, right?
There’s people in the private sector, that could do it and a lot more efficiently.
You make it sound like all we have, is the pony express for our mail..

Nobody is going to die, from not getting their checks or drugs
You honestly think, if they did get rid of the mail, it’ll just happen ten minutes after them saying it, without any planning for that?......DRAMA

If we can go shopping, go rioting and everything else, we can go out and vote.

Demos complain about the mail and want to use mail in voting, so dead people, Chinese people,cats and dogs etc. can vote for Biden.
You can bitch and complain about it but no one is buying it, except crooked demos.

@DandyDon “This country was built around the post office“ That’s good comedy right there. If the post office was in...

Your lack of history knowledge is astounding. The US PS is the best in the world.
Riiight. Let's let corporations do the mail because they have the best interest of the country in mind.
How much do you think Fed Ex would charge to deliver a letter to rural communities if USPS wasn't around? It's not profitable.

It's hard enough trying to educate the ignorant let alone the brainwashed.
I'm done with this.

y smilie
Starting at 8:10 in the clip above, where Biden lies through his teeth about his academic prowess, and the MSM pointing out his lies , can anyone imagine the MSM doing that with Biden (or any other Democrat running for president) today? hehe smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@Thinkerbell Starting at 8:10 in the clip above, where Biden lies through his teeth about his academic prowess, and the MSM...

Yea its night and day between what MSM was and is today.

Thats a perfect example of how Demo sheep will believe what he said.
MSM will either ignore that and never report it, or just flat out, report that as being true, so demo sheep can lap it up.

MSM provides them with a lot of conspiracies every election, the Russians blah blah blah.
Now it's the mail, it just gets comical.

hehe smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@DandyDon Yea its night and day between what MSM was and is today. Thats a perfect example of how Demo sheep will believe...

Yeah, it's very strange... our credit card and other bills came in the mail right on time,
urwutuis's blather about mail piling up notwithstanding.

Maybe he lives in a BLM zone in Portland or Seattle, and his mail hasn't been getting through.   hehe smilie

"I know they like authoritarian rule..."

No one in this country likes authoritarian rule as much as the political lefties do. They've been proving it every day in the streets of major US cities, aided and abetted by MSM news censorship and feckless Democrat politicians.

As for supporting Trump, Shakespeare said it best (in iambic pentameter, no less):

"This is my answer:  not that I disliked
Trump less, but that I loathed Joe Biden more."

@Thinkerbell "I know they like authoritarian rule..."       No one in this country likes authoritarian rule as much as the...

You don't like authoritarian rule? What the hell do you think Trump is?
He's about as authoritarian as it can get in this country.
You'll have to explain to me how protests are authoritarian but sending in unmarked federal troops isn't.
Do you even have a clue what authoritarian means?
It sure doesn't sound like it.

I don't like Biden either but Trump is dangerous. His BS with the post office is undermining the one democratic institution Trump hasn't destroyed yet. It's a direct threat to what little democracy we have left.
If you support that you're not only anti-America you're a fool.

@urwutuis You don't like authoritarian rule? What the hell do you think Trump is? He's about as authoritarian as it can get...

"He's about as authoritarian as it can get in this country."

Not as authoritarian as a party that corrupts the FBI (Comey et al) and the CIA (Brennan et al) to knowingly conduct phony investigations for political purposes, not to mention the IRS (Lois Lerner).

"You'll have to explain to me how protests are authoritarian but sending in unmarked federal troops isn't."

When the "protesters" riot and loot and beat up people, not to mention killing people in random shootings, they are following their historical soulmates, the Red Front Fighters' League and the Storm Troopers. You also apparently have never heard of plainclothesmen.

"I don't like Biden either but Trump is dangerous."

The Democrats and their street thugs are far more dangerous. They are working toward a one-party state where all dissenting opinion is silenced by intimidation or force.

If you support them you're not only anti-America you're a fool. (to coin a phrase)

P.S. Meet John Thompson, the Democrat candidate for Minnesota House District 67A

@Thinkerbell "He's about as authoritarian as it can get in this country." Not as authoritarian as a party that corrupts...

So now that you've ignored the issue you seem to think I support the democratic party.
That would be wrong,
You also seem to think the left is responsible for all the ills of the country. That is also wrong.
The protests and whatever dem is running have nothing to do with the post office.
Killing the post office is a bi-partisan effort but the timing is all Trump and the only difference between him and Biden is Trump is more corrosive and he'll do the oligarchs bidding without remorse. Biden will do it but he'll feel bad about it
No matter who wins we're fucked either way.
The fleecing of the country will go on.
Late stage capitalism at it's finest.

@urwutuis So now that you've ignored the issue you seem to think I support the democratic party. That would be wrong, You...

"... you seem to think I support the democratic party. That would be wrong."

OK, so you're a garden variety Marxist. (so what if we killed 100 million people, we'll get it right this time)

"You also seem to think the left is responsible for all the ills of the country."

No, no all of them... it's that their batsh*t crazy ideas for cures would be worse than the disease.

"Killing the post office is a bi-partisan effort..."

What has been killing the post office is the internet.

"Late stage capitalism at it's finest."

Yeah, Lenin said something like that too.

They like them street thugs, that's the demos second strong arm group.
A bit different from their original group with the white uniforms and pointed hats.

Demos think those idiots deserve to Burn Loot Murder without consequences.

Anybody that has eyes and can see all this chaos demos allow to happen and would still want to vote for Biden....must be a hard left demo or someone in Biden's immediate family.

@DandyDon MSM, where Trump is the devil and Creepy Joe is a saint.

You guys talk about MSM like FOX and Limbaugh aren't part of it.
They're most of it.

@urwutuis You guys talk about MSM like FOX and Limbaugh aren't part of it. They're most of it.

I don't listen to Limbaugh or any radio show like that and I don't watch Fox News.

If anything, I'll watch a video by Fox News and that's not very often.
When I post political videos, you'll very rarely see me put one of Fox News.
Most videos I post are from people I follow on Youtube.

They're part of it (Limbaugh,Fox News), they aren't most of it.
Liberal MSM consists of more news than any other news, celebrities- sports-actors etc. etc.

All it takes for a person to be fooled by MSM is to blindly accept what they say and not do their own research.

So let me ask you, you believe Trump is a racist because that's what MSM led you to believe.

At the same time, with all of these videos of Biden, groping little kids and sniffing little kids hair, talking down to black people( "You aint black", "Black people aren't diverse") being just creepy as hell, Demos act like that's nothing, "Oh that's just the way Joe is".

There's no videos you can show me of Trump acting racist or groping anybody but demos sure do know how to twist things around on Trump and just flat out lie.

If there were videos of Trump doing and saying the things that Biden has on file.
You demos collective heads would be exploding like an atom bomb.

@DandyDon I don't listen to Limbaugh or any radio show like that and I don't watch Fox News. If anything, I'll watch a...

I never said Trump was a racist and Biden has nothing to do with it
This is about Trump and his authoritarian rule,
His destruction of democratic institutions and total disregard for the law.
Now he's blatantly tampering with the election. How the fuck can you defend that?
Is that what this country is about? Might as well tear up the constitution you guys claim to hold so dear.
Trump wipes his ass with it every day.
Right after he humps the flag.
Nothing is below Trump and with McConnell and Barr to cover his ass he's a tinpot dictator in the making. How ridiculous does it have to get before you guys wake up.
The impeachment trial with those bullshit charges and no witnesses was a clue and a half to where this was heading.

You know what the last thing they, and I mean all of them, want is?
A well informed public making rational choices a.k.a. Democracy.

@urwutuis I never said Trump was a racist and Biden has nothing to do with it This is about Trump and his authoritarian...

I know , “Orange man bad”.
You accuse him of a lot of things, that’s your OPINION.

like I’ve said, if he’s done all of those things, in your opinion.
Get him out of office, it should be really easy to do, with all you have him charged with.

That’ll be the demos goal for the next 4 years, just like before.

@DandyDon I know , “Orange man bad”. You accuse him of a lot of things, that’s your OPINION. like I’ve said, if...

If he didn't have Barr and McConnell covering his ass he'd be gone by now.
Corporate dems are moderate pubs and just window dressing to make the public think there is opposition.
The same way they accuse the media of being liberal when it's anything but.
You are buying the BS of the most prolific propaganda machine on the planet and oblivious to the manipulation.
You are exactly what the kleptocracy ordered. Someone who thinks the dems are the problem as if they were any different from the pubs.
They're two sides of the same coin and both have the same goal. Keep the public divided or they might find out how bad we're screwing them.
Why do you think dems piss and moan about Trump's BS and then approve his insane budget and do nothing to stop him?
Why do you think corporations get everything they want and the public gets shit?
Why do you think the impeachment chose the dumb ass meaningless charges they did when there was more than ample evidence of real criminality?
They only impeached him to placate the public. It was never meant to be real.
But don't look at it just keep being a tool of the establishment.
Critical thinking has never been a RW strong point.

@urwutuis If he didn't have Barr and McConnell covering his ass he'd be gone by now. Corporate dems are moderate pubs and...

You’re not telling me anything I don’t know, about the “two” parties.

You think there’s no one trying to do something about that, I do.

You have a vote, just like me, use it.

@DandyDon You’re not telling me anything I don’t know, about the “two” parties. You think there’s no one trying to...

U R WUT U IS: "You are exactly what the kleptocracy ordered. Someone who thinks the dems are the problem as if they were any different from the pubs."

Standard Marxist drivel... no difference between Republicans and Democrats; both parties are tools of the capitalist class.

@Thinkerbell U R WUT U IS: "You are exactly what the kleptocracy ordered. Someone who thinks the dems are the problem as if they...

Oh right, tell me what did Obama change? What has Trump changed?
Other than to give major corporations everything they want and expand their own power.
How m,any of Trump[s buddies have to go to jail before you realize there's a reason he surrounds himself with crooks.
Bannon was smiling when he was arrested because he knows Trump will bail him out./ He knows too much.

@urwutuis Oh right, tell me what did Obama change? What has Trump changed? Other than to give major corporations everything...

I agree that crooks abound in both parties, and that neither party has done what they should long since have done; i.e., invoke antitrust laws against Google, Amazon, etc.

But... the Democrats, unlike the Republicans, have traditionally allied themselves with domestic violence groups, e.g., the KKK in their Dixiecrat days, and Antifa and BLM now.

In fact (and this should warm the cockles of your Marxist heart), the left radical direction in which the Democrats are moving is aimed at creating a one-party state in the US, and if you think that would be a step in the right direction, you are woefully mistaken, given the sordid history of one-party states... unless of course you are expecting to be part of the elite Nomenklatura.  hmm smilie

@Thinkerbell I agree that crooks abound in both parties, and that neither party has done what they should long since have done;...

Right republicans prefer economic violence. Trump paying tribute to neo-Nazi's and foreign dictators isn't aligning with violence and of course Trump's cops are never violent. Drive by pepper spray and tear gas are a form of endearment.

Nobpdy wants a one party state although the love you have for authoritarian leadership and corporate rule amounts to the same thing.
Where do you get such wild notions? That's even wild to your straw man.

This already is a one party state. You'd think the ":impeachment" dog and pony show would have made that obvious. And even if you missed it that time there was Trump's absurd budget that passed unanimously. You think Trump or Biden is a choice?
You've bought the propaganda and mastered the art of projection.

Which left wing policies are pushing a one party state?
Med 4 all?
tuition free college?
Replace fossil fuel?
Infrastructure jobs?
End the continuous wars?
Wear a mask?
Living wage?

You'd rather trade Puerto Rico for Greenland.

Haven't you guys figured out yet that you're horrible judges of character?
George Zimmerman, Clive Bundy, Joe the plumber, the duck guy,, Roy Moore,
Donald Trump, Qanon?

Replying back, starts getting to be pointless, just to run in circles.

Half the shit he says, I know he can't believe it, just feels obligated to spew it out.

@DandyDon Replying back, starts getting to be pointless, just to run in circles. Half the shit he says, I know he can't...

As with any left-wing Democrat, the sh*t has nothing to do with truth; it's just about political power.

He only became a saint when the MSM started favoring him for president... before that, he was a "flyweight."   biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@Thinkerbell He only became a saint when the MSM started favoring him for president... before that, he was a "flyweight."  ...

Same with Donald Trump, they loved him before being the president but now he's the biggest racist, Hitler, Frankenstein in the world.

His V.P. never thought of Sleepy Joe as a saint, she did once agree that he was a rapist and a racist.

Bet that's awkward , if just those two are sitting at breakfast.
On second thought I doubt it, just the demo norm.
hehe smilie maniac smilie biggrin smilie