+150

It's hilarious watching wingnuts make so much noise about what they don't like in Biden when their beloved Trump does it all in spades. amirite?

Politics
0 6

My opinion on most people involved in politics are that they are to old.. The easiest way to cut out old prejudices is to cut off all the old minds, they are simply out dated ...however our youth is a little crazy right now too..so i say there is a goldylocks zone of political relevance ...i say 30 -60...everyone else should please stop thinking and enjoy your life...my kind has it undercontrol.... And america is gonna look stupid when all those dinosaurs debate each other...simply put their all just to old

show me even one clip where trump touches kids like biden does and ill concede

@Anonymousmouse show me even one clip where trump touches kids like biden does and ill concede

They can't do it.
They try to project Creepy Joe's perversions onto Trump.

Same way, they try to project their racism on everyone else.

Butthurt much?

Creepy Joe Biden Hair Sniffing Compilation | Joe "The Sniffer" Biden | Weird Behaviour

@DandyDon Butthurt much? Creepy Joe Biden Hair Sniffing Compilation | Joe "The Sniffer" Biden | Weird...

this is why the left are desperate to normalize and legalize pedophilia, because they want biden to win, creeps, perverts, and satanic demonic pawns are the left

@Anonymousmouse this is why the left are desperate to normalize and legalize pedophilia, because they want biden to win, creeps...

They don't dare say anything about Ole Uncle Creepy Joe.
MSM doesn't tell them he's creepy, so its all good.